May 12, 2017.
Do you want to know how to make Lavender playdough? Then read below. This playdough recipe is perfect, create a soothing, calming lavender play dough.
Ingredients for the lavender play dough:
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of salt
- 1 – 2 tbsp of oil
- 2 tsp of creme of tartar
- dried or fresh lavender
- lavender essential oil – optional
- Pop all the ingredients into a saucepan and gently heat
- The ingredients will start to join together
- Continue to keep mixing, it will go extremely sticky keep mixing until it forms a big ball
- Leave it to cool then knead for a few minutes
- The kneading part is very important to make it soft
- Leave the children push the dried or fresh lavender into the play dough